Can i DISABLE loraserver channel synchronization function?

I do not want Loraserver to synchronize channel Settings to the device. How do I configure Loraserver?

I found that Loraserver would modify the channel of the device through LinkADRreq
Can I disable this function.

LinkADRReq is for the Adaptive Data Rate (ADR) algorithm, which is meant to ensure that the device is configured for the best datarate, transmission power, repetition count and allows unusable channels to be blocked off. Is this really what you are referring to, rather than NewChannelReq?

Personally, I think ADR should always be enabled where possible, unless the device is not static (you would need a different algorithm, outside the default algorithm from Chirpstack) or the device really cannot work well with ADR. Not having this enabled could mean worse battery life, and a higher risk of collisions with other devices on the network if the device continues using a low spreading-factor and/or high transmission power. ADR also helps to compensate for losses of unconfirmed uplinks by adjusting the transmission repetition count, which gets the device to automatically repeat unconfirmed uplinks the configured number of times.

There are indeed two ways in which channels get (re)configured:

• channel-masks: using the LinkADRReq mac-commands
  • new channels: NewChannelReq mac-commands

Currently it is possible to disable ADR (I would need to check if this only disables the ADR part, or also the channel-masks), or to disable all mac-commands. There is no option to disable the NewChannelReq mac-command.

I do not want Loraserver to synchronize channel Settings to the device. How do I configure Loraserver?

May I ask why you want to do this?