ChirpStack Gateway Bridge doesn't receive from Gateway

I just tried new ChirpStack. The Gateway Bridge can’t receive from the Gateway:

guirong@LoRaSBD:~$ netstat -tulnp
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5432          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -                   
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:1883            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -                   
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:6379          0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      -   

tcp6       0      0 :::8080                 :::*                    LISTEN      -                   
tcp6       0      0 :::1883                 :::*                    LISTEN      -                   
tcp6       0      0 :::8000                 :::*                    LISTEN      -                   
tcp6       0      0 :::8001                 :::*                    LISTEN      -                   
tcp6       0      0 :::8003                 :::*                    LISTEN      -                   
tcp6       0      0 ::1:6379                :::*                    LISTEN      -     

udp6       0      0 :::1700                 :::*                                -                   

It doesn’t listen listen IPv4 UDP port 1700. The state of IPv6 UDP port 1700 is not LISTEN.
The Postgre is on IPv4, Redis and MQTT are on both IPv4 and IPv6.
Those port on NetworkServer and AppServer are all on IPv6.

Is it the general guidance that IPv6 will be used to replace IPv4 on ChirpStack?

/// Guirong

I’m confused about this too: I was able to set every part of the ChirpStack to run on IPv4, only the GwBridge port still runs on IPv6 only. It seems not to be a problem, though (depending on the OS configuration).

I also don’t have the LISTEN state in the list, but it still works. I can receive uplinks and send downlinks.

Firewall rules, maybe?

It works now.
I did not set the correct IPv4 address for the interface towards the GW.

Hi @nathancui
I’m facing the same issue and i couldn’t resolve it, so what do you mean by you set the right ipv4 address for the interface towards the GW ?
Could you please describe the solution in details?

kind regards,