Does Chirpstack store data

Hi,

I am new to Chirpstack. I am running it on Raspberry Pi including network and application server. As raspberry pi is suing only 16GB SD card, is it possible that Chirpstack writes too much data and memory card gets full or it saves limited history?

And is there any easy way to get process application data with some rulechain like in ThingsBoard?
Thanks

1 Like

By default, ChirpStack only stores some data. For testing and development purposes, I would not expect that you run out of 16GB of data.

And is there any easy way to get process application data with some rulechain like in ThingsBoard?
Thanks

The ChirpStack Gateway OS (full) images comes with Node-RED pre-installed :slight_smile:

What if, I am not using Chirpsatck Gatway OS. Is it possible to use Node-RED alongside ?

Sure, there is nothing that would limit you in using Node-RED if you are not using the GW OS, only you do need to set it up yourself :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.