Frame counters for multicasts stuck/repeating, in v2 (local legacy)

Hi,

As per subject… I have a situation where my app server creates multicast queue-items with the same frame counter as the last one, and so on… For all three multicast groups, I have on my server.

I am testing some new functionality of my integration service and at some moment I may have called a multicast submit at the same time, or nearly so (two goroutines in my code without synchronization).

Tried full restart, and also update from both app server and through potgresql. No success.

Is there a way to get out of this or I have to recreate my groups?

TIA,
dd

This is from my log
time=“2021-04-19T06:35:11Z” level=info msg=“finished client unary call” grpc.code=OK grpc.method=GetMulticastGroup grpc.service=ns.NetworkServerService grpc.time_ms=2.167 span.kind=client system=grpc
time=“2021-04-19T06:35:12Z” level=info msg=“finished client unary call” error=“rpc error: code = NotFound desc = object does not exist” grpc.code=NotFound grpc.method=EnqueueMulticastQueueItem grpc.service=ns.N
etworkServerService grpc.time_ms=869.009 span.kind=client system=grpc
time=“2021-04-19T06:35:12Z” level=info msg=“finished unary call with code OK” grpc.code=OK grpc.method=Enqueue grpc.service=api.MulticastGroupService grpc.start_time=“2021-04-19T06:35:11Z” grpc.time_ms=905.897
peer.address=“127.0.0.1:52808” span.kind=server system=grpc

For people hitting this one in future… Somehow, network server, while processing a multicast message, was getting/listing a gateway I removed… I found its id in network server log and added a dummy with same id, a mitigation.
It works.