How do I delete a single device from an application?

This seems like a dumb question, but how do I delete a single device from an application?

Earlier today, I selected two of the unused devices in my list and hit the delete button, and unexpectedly deleted every device and the application. I was totally not expecting that delete button to do that. I just want to delete a couple of devices, not the whole list.

For chirpstack v4 you can just go to your devices and click the bottom on the right top see:

Okay, thanks tiib. I don’t have that button on my ChirpStack so I must be running an older version.

What is the command to check the version of Chirpstack?

I have 3.17.6, which looks to be close to the latest version. Is version 4 some kind of beta version?

matt@lora:~$ chirpstack-application-server version
WARN[0000] No configuration file found, using defaults. See: Configuration - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN<sup>®</sup> Network Server

I would not say chirpstack v4 is beta. It works fine for me.

See: v4 breaking changes - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation for breaking changes and v3 to v4 migration - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation for migration to v4.

GitHub of v4 https://github.com/chirpstack/chirpstack
V4 combines the Application and Network Server into one project.