IMST Lite GW was running smoothly, but after updating
- standard Packet Forwarder (no update, not using Concentratord)
- Gateway-Bridge 3.10.0 → 3.13.2
- Network-Server 3.12.3 → 3.15.5
- Application-Server 3.14.0 → 3.17.4
there are four weird things I observed, but couldn’t find a reason for:
- Now the amber LED is lighting up on each received message, what did not happen before the update
- before the updating my node was sending exactly every 3 min (e.g. 00:00:05, 00:03:05, 00:06:05, 00:09:05, …). After updating the timestamps changed to 00:00:05, 00:03:38, 00:06:05, 00:09:38, …)
- Every message with the timestamp 00:0x:38 (=every second message) is showing exactly the same payload like the 00:0x:05 message. RSSi and SNR values are different and ok.
- The 00:0x:05 and 00:0x:38 message are sharing the same fcnt value (corresponds to the same payload)
The node is based on adafruit’s feather M0 and LMIC lib, but untouched and still sending, so shouldn’t be the issue.
Idea: Since I didn’t change the node and didn’t update the standard Packet Forwarder, it must be the Gateway-Bridge handling something different, but I didn’t find out what.
==>Any idea or direction?