Hello all !
I have recently migrated from Mini Mouse to LoRaMac-node (e182832f8b79188c63b0737c184fb345932d50a9) on our project which runs on Murata CMWX1ZZABZ target. I am facing issues during the join procedure. The behavior is a bit random. Sometimes my device join our network successfully at the first attempt and 5 minutes later it becomes very difficult and requires many join requests to reestablish the connexion. I have performed the following checks:
- fine tune Rx windows according to AN1200.24, SX1276 Settings for LoRaWAN
- Increase Rx window duration
- Implement a matching circuit for the antenna
- correspondence between Tx and Rx frequencies and bandwidth on each side (end device and network)
- Transmissions and receptions slots are effective
- Devnonce reliability
Moreover, when troubles happened, join requests seems dropped until something unknown occurs. Do you have ideas to fix theses kind of behavior ?
Thanks in advance for your help.