Join Accept sends 'DevEui' as '00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00'

The join accept message always sends ‘DevEui’ as ‘00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00’. I see that its been set here: https://github.com/brocaar/chirpstack-gateway-bridge/blob/master/internal/backend/basicstation/structs/downlink_message.go#L48

Any reasons for sending DevEui as ‘00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00’ or how do I set it to correct ‘DevEui’ which is part of JoinRequest?

DevEUI stored inside the endnode. You need set it or call it inside endnode thru internal firmware. After that, add the device with correct credentials to app-server via GUI/REST API

Thanks for the reply.
I have the DevEui info at device. I send join request with it (Along with other required parameters), but, when i get the join response from gateway, ‘DevEui’ is set as ‘00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00’.
So I like to understand/know how i can send the correct ‘DevEui’ from chirpstack back to device or I was looking for reasons as to why the ‘DevEui’ is set that way.

attach the screenshots pls.

If you are using the Basic Station, then this could be explained by the fact that the ChirpStack Network Server does not send the DevEUI to the ChirpStack Gateway Bridge. The Basic Station uses the DevEUI for logging purposes, there is no requirement for this and it would only add additional bytes to the GW <> NS communication, which in most cases is fine but in case of a cellular back-haul this is not desired.

Thanks for the reply. This clarifies.