OTAA - works fine, but no more data coming from device

@Anudeep_Karunakaran
no my devices are not GPS tracking type, they are stationary, I plan to update the coordinates over the LoRa once the deice is installed in its place, and then it will start sending out those coordinates and can be seen on the location map.
For your case, you mentioned you don’t get actual coordinates, does that mean you get some wrong values? Check if a GPS antenna is connected to your device properly on not. Or else if possible you can debug your device.

@SilasValera I am sorry. Actually those coordinates belongs to the gateway and not the trackers. Actually I was getting 0 for both lat and long but those belonged to the gateways and not the trackers.

@Anudeep_Karunakaran
Sorry, yes that is true, those are the gateway coordinates. I checked this with my other gateway with GPS on it, I do receive the gateway location. So the gateway GPS logic does work. Just to confirm that for gateway with GPS.
And for end devices, I need to check, but I am sure it will work fine…

There’s really no substitute for putting serial debug output in your node firmware, and watching what it says it is going to do and why.

Just be careful not to put anything that could interfere with the critical timing of the RX windows. A way to solve that is to say what it is going to transmit before it transmits, and say what it received (or attempted to) after that succeeds or fails. Your private installation is unlikely to use RX2, but if it did you could disable your RX1 logging while testing RX2.

1 Like

Hi everyone
I have installed chirpstack server and Influxdb sandbox , both with docker compose, and I have connect my influx database with chirpstack server, but the problem is when i tape this commande “show measurements”, I don’t receive anything.
I dont receive the data sending by the device in my influx database .

Can you help me plz ?