See Timestamp Packet

Hi there
I’ d like to know if there’s a way to show the timestamp of the packet since I get:
immagine

And how can I send through mqtt broker? Because when I see the packet (in nodered), after a JSON conversion, there is no timestamp among the objects I received.

One possibility is to use the fake_rx_time option in:

https://www.loraserver.io/lora-gateway-bridge/install/config/

That’s odd, there should be UTC times in the JSON even without a GPS on the gateway, though it will only be approximate and based on the gateway’s system clock.

I believe that is only the case with gateway stats payloads. Without fake_rx_time turned on, I do not see any timestamps in gateway uplink payloads or device uplink (rxInfo) payloads.

I believe that is only the case with gateway stats payloads. Without fake_rx_time turned on, I do not see any timestamps in gateway uplink payloads or device uplink (rxInfo) payloads.

That’s odd… Even without a GPS there’s a timestamp in the UDP output of the Semtech forwarder that the gateway bridge translates, so it doesn’t need to “fake” anything but merely pass through what is already there.

I’m sorry, I didn’t understand. Do I have to set fake_rx_time as true?

On my application I see only location, snr and rssi under the object rxInfo, no timestamp (neither in other fields of the object), but in the log of lora gateway bridge i do see the time indication

I am confused on how to enable this once I change it in the config file.
When I started (installed chirpstack on a raspberry pi) there wasn’t a .toml file, so i did the export and got one in the current directory, but how does chirpstack know to read that and when?
I did a mv to put a copy in /etc/chirpstack-gateway-bridge and did a restart, but still don’t see timestamp in any of the uplinks ? still showing null ?
Also, how do i get it out of the message sent using the mqtt? When I print the raw message it still shows no timestamp. Thoughts?

UPDATE** I figured out what my problem was, I was using the command:

chirpstack-gateway-bridge -c chirpstack-gateway-bridge.toml

this is the right command, but i had an error when i switched fake_rx_time to true ( i put in time instead of true HAHAHAHA!)

I actually thought it was working, but in the meantime while running testing, the device could no longer connect while the timestamp was set to true?? strange behavior right? I just set it to false and ran the config again and now i can connect the device(sensor). Thoughts?
Thank in advance.