Testing ic880A in Raspberry pi

Hi,

I have a Raspberry pi3 and ic880A. I have followed the setup as described in https://github.com/MarinoMtz/ic880A_Raspberry.git and my goal is to forward all the sensor data to a chirpstack-bridge.

Although, all the chirpstack stack, i.e. bridge, network and application server etc seem to run properly and my raspberry can ping the chripstack-bridge, I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong and I don’t receive any data.

I’m trying to break down the connections to see where the problem is. Currently, I’m trying to check the following:

1. If the ic880A is connected properly to the raspberry (Is there any diagnostic test tool?)
  2. if the ic880A gets data from my sensors (Is there any analyzer or something for that?)
  3. If the raspberry-pi sents data to the computer that has the chirpstack-bridge (if the server has ip 192.168.1.5:1700 udp, I suppose wireshark or an equivalent toll is enough, any other recommendations are wellcome)
  4. If I have appropriate data check that the bridge has the data availabe (Any diagnostic tool for that or just packet analyzer like wireshark is enough?)

Thanks in advance

This might help in your debugging (see the tcpdump examples): Connecting a gateway - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN<sup>®</sup> Network Server