Hi everyone. I’m trying to estimate the size for my Postgres and Redis instance, and I was wondering:
- What does ChirpStack store in Postgres?
- How much can I expect data to grow? Does this depend on the number of gateways? I’m expecting 150 gateways, 1200 devices and total 40.000 messages per hour.
- How much space does one LoRaWAN message use in Redis?
- How long are messages stored in Redis? Are they deleted eventually?
- Can I configure how long they last?
For reference, I’m using AWS RDS Aurora for Postgres and AWS ElastiCache for Redis. I just need to understand how much data is stored there, then I can determine the appropriate instance size.