ACK return always acknowledged:false

Hi, I am trying to send downlinks to an ESP32 v3 in class-C. In the web interface i can see downlinks arriving, but the ack packet has always acknowledged:false. I have set Class-C confirmed downlink timeout *: 2 seconds in the device profile. What could be the problem? Thank you in advice.

2 seconds might be a bit short. It means that if your device doesn’t send a confirmation within 2 seconds, that ChirpStack will assume it was not acknowledged, hence the ack: false event.

Even if I put 5 seconds it is the same. I need an immediately response, I can’t wait more than 5 seconds. I can’t face with what to do. I do not know how to do.

This value at the ChirpStack side configures the timeout (if the device does not respond within that amount of time, it is considered nacked by ChirpStack), it does not make your device respond faster.

To make your device respond (acknowledge) faster (taking the duty-cycle into account), you need to look into your device settings / firmware.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.