ADR doesn't seem to work after adding plugin

I tried to test an adr plugin add. I configured the .toml configuration file and added the line adr_plugins = [“path to my module”].

I edited the main.go example file to create the plugin by setting values manually for the data rate and transmission power. I choose the new plugin in the application server, but the device doesn’t seem to adopt those values during uplink. I set DR to 3, but it seems to be always sending with DR 0.

Additionally, going back to the default ADR algorithm doesn’t seem to work anymore. The device always use DR 0 to send uplinks.