Anyway to re-enable the WiFi AP on Chirpstack OS?

I wanted to briefly re-enable the AP mode on the chirpstack OS, but I can’t find the setting to do that. When using the normal app, you can go through the WiFi settings option in the gateway-config, but the OS doesn’t have that option. When I click on the WiFi settings, it just wants the name of a new AP.

Is there an easy way to do this?

This is not supported through the menu, but should be easy to achieve using the CLI. These are the changes that the script makes when you configure it to connect to a wifi AP:

Thank you, the CLI is good enough for me. I am going to give it a shot, I just wanted to double check something before I do since I am on a pi0 and will lose connectivity if I hose this up.

It appears that I should blow away /var/lib/connman/wifi.config
and then change Tethering=false back to Tethering=true in /var/lib/connman/settings

That seem about all the changes that the script is making? I would have through that I would need to enable a dhcp server or something, but I don’t see the script doing anything more than the above to options.

Thanks for the awesome software!

I was talking to someone else about the WiFi changes we discussed here and I was curious. Is there a reason that it isn’t an option when using the OS version? Is it just that someone needs to just take the time to do it? Or is there a more technical reason?