STEPS TO ERROR
- The device-profile has the “Device supports OTAA” option enabled and works ok.
- I get the device data, the keys and the session data through the API
- I delete the LoraServer device
Trying to restore the device
- I add the device and keys without problems.
- i get an error triying to activate the device with de API:
“error”: “node must be an ABP node”,
“message”: “node must be an ABP node”,
Response Code 412
On another LoRa server with a chirpstack version the activation has worked.
I need to restore device activation for my LoraServer, can anyone help me? Thank you very much.