Application server HTTP Integration not working with RAK Wireless firmware

Hi - I recently purchased a RAK Wireless Raspberry Pi gateway and have been trying different way to install ChirpStack. My goal is to have the ChirpStack Application Server push data to a server using an HTTP Application Server Integration. I have had good success using using the Debian Quickstart. The data is sent to my node.js server and stored in a MongoDB database. It works very well.

Now I’m trying to do the same thing using a firmware image from RAK Wireless. That is a very convenient way to install ChirpStack on the RPi but I am not able to get the Application Server HTTP Integration working. I am able to view data coming from my LoRa node using the Application Server web interface (using the device data tab) and I configured the HTTP Integration exactly the same as my other setup but the data is not received by my server. Also, I’m using the same RPi for both tests. The only difference is the image on the SD card used to run the RPi.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? It seems as if the PUSH isn’t working but I don’t know how to troubleshoot or fix that.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ned