Application-Server NodePort Connection Refused

Hello ChirpStack community :slight_smile:

i got a question regarding the access to the Web UI after the implementation on a Kubernetes Cluster.
I implemented ChirpStack from here GitHub - Mekrache/chirpstack-kubernetes: This repository contains a skeleton to setup the ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN Network Server stack using kubernetes.
I have implemented it on a Kubernetes Cluster and for further tests on Minikube too. After the implementation, i can not access the Webinterface using the configured NodePorts in both implementations. With the following command i get 3 URL´s with a different port.

minikube service chirpstack-application-server --url -p multinode

when i try to curl them i get the following error for each URL:
curl http://192.168.49.2:30001
curl: (7) Failed to connect to 192.168.49.2 port 30001 after 0 ms: Connection refused

There is also no firewall rule which could forbid the connection. Also when i turn off the firewall completly, it is still not possible.
Does anyone know what the problem could be?
If further informations are needed, i can provide them for sure.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

I have not used that repo for standing up ChirpStack in Kubernetes, but a connection refused with the firewall disabled almost certainly means that the port is not being forwarded correctly to the container.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.