Become a ChirpStack sponsor!

ChirpStack is an open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server which can be used to set up LoRaWAN networks. ChirpStack provides a web-interface for the management of gateways, devices and tenants as well to set up data integrations with the major cloud providers, databases and services commonly used for handling device data. ChirpStack provides a gRPC based API that can be used to integrate or extend ChirpStack.

By publishing the project under the MIT open-source license, users have the freedom to make customizations and are not tied to license fees, even for commercial usage.

If you are using ChirpStack, please consider supporting this project financially. Maintaining ChirpStack is a full-time project. A lot of time is invested in keeping ChipStack up-to-date with the latest standards, adding new features, resolving bugs and supporting the ChirpStack community.

I have created a GitHub Sponsors page where you can select different tiers. The higher sponsor tiers even come with support hours! Please refer to the Sponsor @chirpstack on GitHub Sponsors · GitHub page for more information and to become a ChirpStack sponsor.

13 Likes

Great news.
We will sponsor ChirpStack team.
We will start small and hope to grow this year 2023.

Thanks a lot for your great effort.

Done!
Thanks again for the great work.

1 Like

Thank you for supporting the ChirpStack project :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you again for all your great work. I have really enjoyed working with ChirpStack (nee LoRa Server) over these past many years.

I will mention sponsorship to my clients and see if I can drum up some interest.

3 Likes