I have ChirpStack installed and trying to add Bowan MiniHub Pro TBMH110 gateway I think I’ve configured this correctly but ‘last seen’ is always never.
Having searched various posts there’s suggestions that this maybe similar to other makes and that people may have this working but I’ve not found anything that helps. My questions are:
- Is the Bowan MiniHub Pro TBMH110 supported / will work with ChirpStack?
- When configuring the the Gateway the Gateway EUI or Gateway ID?
- If I should be using Gateway EUI should I use it as is or replace FF FE with 00 00?
- ChirpStack hosted on a Ubuntu Linux machine is the any firewall or router items I need to check, both ChirpStack & Gateway on same internal network.
- Is there any thing that needs changing or updating on the ChirpStack Network configuration file?
- TBMH110 any settings relating to channels that need changing?
Thanks for any help, I was hoping this was going to be a simple task but failing.