Can I use "The Things Indoor Gateway TBMH100 Minihub" with Chripstack

Hi,

I bought the " The Things Indoor Gateway TBMH100 Minihub"

On the datasheet you can see: “Gateway owners may connect to any network through a new open source gateway protocol created by Semtech.”

On www.thethingsindustries.com/docs/gateways/thethingsindoorgateway/ you can see a documentation. You need to configrure the gatway to the thethings.network and afterwards you can change the ip and port for the network server.

I already connected the gatway to the thethings.network. It works fine, If I change the url to 192.168.178.100:3001 I always receive the error: “websocket: close 1006 (abnormal closure): unexpected EOF”.

I use the docker version of ChripStack. On the output I could see any connections or error messages. If I use a WS client I the log files shows an error message. It seams, that the ChirpStack bridge works fine in the basicstation.

Does anyone have any idea?
Is the gateway-bridge-basicstation the right bridge? Is this Semtech? If I use port 1700 (semtech_udp) I always get the same error message: “websocket: close 1006 (abnormal closure): unexpected EOF”

Thanks a lot

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.