I have an issue while running device in ABP mode via ChirpStack.
Device works properly in OTAA mode, but when I turn it to ABP it fails to send uplink.
Not receiving any frame in device live frames
Sending uplink fails and the device status is 05 -> JOIN fail (only appear in first join procedure)
Chirpstack Network Server logs contains two notable error:
Jun 16 11:08:20 loraserver chirpstack-network-server: time="2020-06-16T11:08:20+04:30" level=error msg="get gateway error" ctx_id=751857bc-7ab5-43c9-b493-f06f425df97c error="get gateway error: object does not exist" gateway_id=b827ebfffebb0451
Jun 16 11:08:20 loraserver chirpstack-network-server: time="2020-06-16T11:08:20+04:30" level=error msg="uplink: processing uplink frame error" ctx_id=751857bc-7ab5-43c9-b493-f06f425df97c error="device does not support join"
Frame logs are not available in Gateway Live Frames too.
- ChirpStack Application Server version is 3.5.1
- ChirpStack Network Server version is 3.4.1
- RAK2245 is used as gateway
- RFM6501 is used as device
- Device is set to Class C
- Frame Counter Validation is disabled
- Session keys and device address are set to 010101… order to detect possible byte-order
Do I Missed a configuration?
Or is there anywhere else to look for other helpful logs?
Thanks for your great work and support.