Cannot delete a device

Hi all,

I have currently two devices in my ChirpStack Application Server and these devices are functional.

I do not receive their messages in ChirpStack anymore and when I try to delete any of them, I get the following error message:

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error. (code: 2)

How can I fix this ?

Thank you
Michel

The error indicates that there is an issue with the Redis persistence configuration, and therefore it doesn’t allow you to make any modifications to the data. Probably the Redis logs have more information :slight_smile: (maybe you ran out of diskspace?)

Hello Brocaar,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Chirpstack is hosted by a Raspberry Pi 3 with an 8 Gb SD card.

I have installed: chirpstack-gateway-os-full-raspberrypi3-20200316141233.rootfs.wic.gz

The card is used as following:

Is there a way to purge the database or resize the data partition or another way ?

I have an additional error when I try to log on - I did not change anything meanwhile:

Thank you
Michel