Chirpstack Gateway Bridge not receive data

I installed chirpstack gateway bridge to my gateways. When I’m looking for instantly logs with “journalctl -u chirpstack-gateway-bridge.service -f -n 20” command I can see datas in my one of the gateways. But in the other there is no floating data it says
Jun 22 10:11:13 rak-gateway systemd[1]: Started ChirpStack Gateway Bridge.
Jun 22 10:11:14 rak-gateway chirpstack-gateway-bridge[536]: time=“2020-06-22T10:11:14+01:00” level=info msg=“starting ChirpStack Gateway Bridge” docs="https://www.chirpstack.io/gateway-bri
dge/" version=3.8.0
Jun 22 10:11:14 rak-gateway chirpstack-gateway-bridge[536]: time=“2020-06-22T10:11:14+01:00” level=info msg=“backend/semtechudp: starting gateway udp listener” addr=“0.0.0.0:1700”
Jun 22 10:11:14 rak-gateway chirpstack-gateway-bridge[536]: time=“2020-06-22T10:11:14+01:00” level=info msg=“integration/mqtt: connected to mqtt broker”

The chirpstack version is 3.8 in the gateway which is not showing anything. The others version is 3.7.1
Can anybody help me about what is the reason of this behavour?

Hi Burcus

Sorry i am new to chirpstack server. I want to ask how you have installed the gateway bridge to your gateway ? Are you using RPI as a gateway ? Have you downloaded gateway from this below mentioned link.
https://www.chirpstack.io/gateway-os/install/raspberrypi/

thanks .

Hi Usman,

Yes, I’m using Raspberry as a gateway. It has LoRa Gateway module as entegrated. I installed library for my Lora Gateway module (according to which model for example mine is RAK2245) and then I installed chirpstack gateway bridge from here You can follow steps on link for install.

Hi Burcus

Thanks for the response , yes i did that , and able to "connect my gateway (RPI+Risinghf) with chirpstack server " . One issue i am facing is that i am unable to see the end node data on the chirpstack application in dev section . If you can help me in this regard , i will be very thankful to you.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you share the output of “journalctl -u ttn-gateway -f -n 10” command?