Chirpstack installation stopped on Raspberry Pi 3

I am trying to install Chirpstack server on Raspberry Pi 3 , Raspbian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye) using this manual: Docker - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation, and this Stage 2: Install and Configure the ChirpStack Network Server: Install ChirpStack Locally, but after some minutes the installation process is frozen on string

chirpstack-1 | 2024-04-05T15:53:51.915070Z INFO chirpstack::gateway::backend::mqtt: Subscribing to gateway event topic region_id=eu433 event_topic=$share/chirpstack/eu433/gateway/+/event/+

I did the same some times and using 3 Raspberry Pi3, but the result is the same.
How can I do the installation?
Thank you!

@vic I used this manual to install Chirpstack on my Raspberry Pi.

It uses an image that you flash to your micros sd card.

Raspberry Pi - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation

LoRa® on-premise - at Home and in the Office documentation: Flash the Micro SD card with ChirpStack Gateway OS (semtech.com)

Thank you, Terrence! But, as I see in the caption, this is GATEWAY OS image, but I need network server image, not gateway.
And about reference from Semtech is the same - there I see " Installing and configuring the gateway". I don’t need gateway, I have it already installed in gateway hardware. I need the network server without gateway.
Or am I misunderstanding something?
Sincerely,
Victor

I don’t think it is frozen, it is the last log line printed. You should be able to open the web-interface in your browser at this point :slight_smile: