Chirpstack server connection using basicstation

Hello @brocaar i need help deeper then documents.

I have a own lorawan gateway and it works properly wtih ttn server using udp packet forwarder or basicstation.

But i have some issues with our own chirpstack network server using basicstation.

My teammate who works on server side created certifactes using GitHub - brocaar/chirpstack-certificates: Scripts to generate certificates for the ChirpStack components. and i also get these files and renamed ca.pem cert.pem and key.pem.

I edited chirpstack-gateway-bridge.toml file which is on gateway
( Q1 : Should chirpstack-gateway-bridge.toml file be the same on gateway and server side ? )

# TLS certificate and key files.
  #
  # When set, the websocket listener will use TLS to secure the connections
  # between the gateways and ChirpStack Gateway Bridge (optional).
   tls_cert="/etc/lora-certs/gateway-bridge/basicstation/server/cert.pem"
   tls_key="/etc/lora-certs/gateway-bridge/basicstation/server/key.pem"
  # TLS CA certificate.
  #
  # When configured, ChirpStack Gateway Bridge will validate that the client
  # certificate of the gateway has been signed by this CA certificate.
  ca_cert="/etc/lora-certs/gateway-bridge/basicstation/server/ca.pem"

I have tc.uri, tc.key and tc.trust file for server side and certificate using basicstation.

tc.uri file contains our server domain and port information,

tc.trust file contains certificate and i used cert.pem above with renamed,

tc.key file contains api key ( bearer token ) and i created on server MAIN PAGE → API KEYS → CREATE and i copied this key to tc.key file like below.

Authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcGlfa2V5X2lkIjoiM

Q2 : Do i create three files above properly for connection ?

basicstation shows <unsupported key usage> , server log shows certificate problem.

Q3 : What should i do any suggestion would be really great

I am sorry for long post, thanks for any help…

Hi, sorry i can not help you, but i noticed your post contains your domain and a token, if your chirpstack instance is reachable from outside, please consider invalidating the token you have posted.

thank you to warn me :slight_smile: