Chirpstack Thingsboard cloud integration

Hi all,

i am trying to make a thingsboard cloud integration.
So far i am recieving sucessfully data from my LoRawan devices on chirpstack.
On chirpstack i have added under devices/configuration/variables the ThingsBoardAccessToken with its corresponding value which i have recieved from thingsboard, after generating a device.
On the “integration side” i have added the Thingsboard server with the following adress: http://thingsboard.cloud:9090
As data converter i have selected cayenne LPP on chirpstack.

The chirpstack side works so far. But i get no telemetry data on thingsboard cloud.
For settings see the screenshot. → Debug mode is enabled

Does anyone have an idea why? The following questions come up in my mind:
is the serveradress/port correct? Which settings / data converters should i use?

Does anyone know an easier alternative to:

• store the data online and visualize them with dashboards ?

Any help is appreciated
Thank you

@Ste_trat
You have to use the HTTP integration in ChirpStack (and not the ThingsBoard integration) and for the Endpoint URL(s) for events use the HTTP endpoint URL from the ChirpStack integration details page in ThingsBoard.

Hello, @kraades

I’ve used ThingsBoard integration in ChirpStack and it’s working perfectly fine (I’m receiving telemetry from the end device (RAK7431) at Thingsboard). Moreover, I’m also able to send downlinks via the external rest API call node from the Thingsboard. However, I’m unable to send the downlink using the integration downlink node in the ThingsBoard to the end device via Chirpstack. As Chirpstack and ThingsBoard both have integration support to each other, I expect that I can send a downlink to the end device using integration downlink. Does Chirpstack have any documents regarding it?

Thank you.

@santobedi hello, do you have some guide to do this or would you explain me how is the way to send downlink messages from things board to an end node through chirpstack?

The issue was with the Thingsboard PE version. Upgrading Thingsboard PE solved the problem.

Hello @dalmeidac,

Information about integration is given here. Note that only the Professional version of Thingsboard supports integration.