ChirpStack v4 with Dragino LPS8 config

Dear All,

Can you help me?

I’m a relative beginner in the subject, so I’m asking for your patience and help. I have a Dragino LPS8 device. I was able to easily set up the connection to TTN (basic station mode). I want to do the same with Chiprstack v4.

I installed it based on this description: docs/getting-started/debian-ubuntu.html
Host machine: Debian 11 (Chirpstack v4 RC4)

I tried to configure Dragino based on the following: Notes for ChirpStack - DRAGINO

ChirpStack dashboard / Tenants / gateways / mygwname / TLS certificate
Under this there is a TLS generate certificate option. It doesn’t work for me!

When I SSH into the server, I see that the config file contains less than the config file in the documentation. (etc/chirpstack-gateway-bridge/chirpstack-gateway-bridge.toml <-> Configuration - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation)

What do I have to enter and modify so that the cert generation works and I can get the Dragino LPS8 to work?

Best regards,
Joc

The easiest way is to install chirpstack-gateway-bridge on the server and use Semtech UDP at gateway.

You can modify configuration files found on /chirpstack-docker folder manually, using vim or nano text editor.
Another option as datnus suggested is installing gateway-bridge in the gateway itself and use UDP packet forwader.

Best wishes,

Nico.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.