Connecting Kerlink IFemtoCell to LoraServer gateway Bridge

Hello everyone,

I have a LoraServer deployed on an external server which is working well and connected to several gateways. I don’t want to take the risk to upgrade it to the last ChirpStack version because I’m afraid to loose data if there is any problem.

I have a new Kerlink IFemtoCell gateway, and I’m trying to connect it to this LoraServer. I installed on it a lora-gateway-bridge. My first question is : would it be possible to install a chirpstack gateway bridge and to connect it to the LoraServer ? Are they compatible ? If so, how should I do it ?

An additionnal issue is that I can’t run the lora-server-bridge. It worked once but now I have the error :
ERRO[0000] mqtt: connection error error="Network Error : dial tcp 5.83.233.149:8883: connect: connection refused"

I configured :

• the gwmp section of the lorafwd.toml file to send datas to 127.0.0.1 on port 1700
  • the lora-gateway-bridge.toml to receive data on port 1700.
    I noticed that the adress in the lorafwd.toml changed twice I don’t understand why/how.
    Is there something wrong in this setting ? Did I forget something ?

The last point is about start the lora-gateway-bridge automatically. As it’s an old version, there is no documentation available anymore. I don’t know how to configure the gateway in order to launch the bridge when the gateway starts. How can I do that ?

Please let me know if you need any other information, thanks in advance for your help

These files might be of interest when you are trying to package your own ChirpStack / LoRa Gateway Bridge ipk for the iFemtoCell.

Network Error : dial tcp 5.83.233.149:8883: connect: connection refused

Please see https://github.com/brocaar/chirpstack-gateway-bridge/blob/master/packaging/vendor/kerlink/keros-gws/files/chirpstack-gateway-bridge.init#L19