Connection issues between LoRa Server and LoRa App Server

Hello,

I have loraserver and lora app server in different machines with differents IP address. In the configuration file is not possible to set the ip of lora app server and every time which I send packets from my lora node (join functions goes fine) this error message appear in loraserver status

“level=warning msg=“creating insecure application-server client” server=“0.0.0.0:8001”
48+01:00” level=warning msg="grpc: addrConn.createTransport failed to connect to {0.0.0.0:8001 0 }. Err :connection error: desc = “tran
49+01:00” level=warning msg=“Failed to dial 0.0.0.0:8001: context canceled; please retry.”

I am trying to change the IP of lora app server, but with the new update it seems to be impossible. May anybody here help me?

https://docs.loraserver.io/lora-app-server/install/config/

See AS_PUBLIC_SERVER in the LoRa App Server configuration. After updating this setting and restarting LoRa App Server you need to go to the network-servers in the web UI. Then click on the network-server and save.

This will update the routing-profile record stored by LoRa Server with the host:ip as configured by the AS_PUBLIC_SERVER settings (e.g. ip-of-lora-app-server-machine:8001).

1 Like

Hi brocaar,

Thank you very much… What you suggested worked and now my application server is communicating with lora server.

1 Like