First of all, great project
I am using the MQTT integration to connect my LoRa Application to the App-Server and two questions arose:
- Is it possible, from the application, to decide not to ACK a confirmed data up packet?
- As far as I can see, I am only able to queue some data for RX. But it’s not possible to piggyback something on the downlink ACK frame that corresponds to a frame i just received on application/rx, right?
So what I want to do is basically:
- Send a confirmed Uplink from Device -> Lora(App)Server -> MQTT -> Application
- Process the packet in the application
- Decide if I want to send an ACK and what data I send with the ACK.
- push this data to MQTT -> Lora(App)Server -> Device
Is there a possibility to get this behavior without touching Loraserver or at least without breaking compability to LoRaWAN?