Devices not being seen in Device Data nor Status

Hi,

Pretty new to this so apologies up front if I have missed something in the existing topics. We have set up a Chirpstack server with a number of Rakwireless devices connected via a gateway although we can see the messages coming in within the Gateway LORAWAN Frames window and we also see the connection request frames coming into the Devices LORAWAN Frames window. The problem is that there is no payload message being seen within the Devices nor do we see the “Last seen at” update to active. Any suggestions were to look?

Just wanted to add I have ran though the troubleshooting guide (Connecting a device - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN<sup>®</sup> Network Server) and get to this point

Device data

In case of a failed OTAA activation or if uplink frames are seen under the gateway LoRaWAN frames but not under the device LoRaWAN frames, it is very likely that there is a misconfiguration. In such case, you will find the error message under the Device data tab.

The problem is that the Device Data Tab just seems to hang with the spinning disc on the screen so I cannot see any error message.

In case of a failed OTAA activation or if uplink frames are seen under the gateway LoRaWAN frames but not under the device LoRaWAN frames

Are you sure that the DevEUI is correctly configured?

Yes, I believe it is the Frequency parameters since we changed to AS923 and it started working although we need to get it to AU915 which is proving to be an issue. Thank you for your support.

I have problem like you @kb_iot4u
i just change the frequency in chirpstack-network-server.toml to my region AS923,
but still dont get it