[docker-compose] Mqtt client can't receive data

I can see the received data of web ui.

However I can’t see the data of mqtt.

Please help me.

Well…There is not much info you have provided. So, based on the above screens I want to ask you - are you sure that the data is transferring right in the moment when you try to see it via mosquitto_sub program?
Different timestamps got me confused a little.

in the web ui,application->integrations,i config “Uplink data URL”。I also receive data by that URL。

in the web ui,application->integrations,i config “Uplink data URL”。I also receive data by that URL。

Do you have auth (either by plugin or plain old password and acl files) enabled in mosquitto? It could be an authentication/authorization issue.

I use the project by docker-compose,no auth in mosquitto.Do I need to configure the mqtt(mosquitto) after the project runs.Or only need use ‘mosqtitto_sub’??

Sorry, I haven’t used the docker image and have no idea how mqtt is handled in it.

@liup1211 ll see if I can reproduce the issue and follow up. Just to confirm, are you using the docker-compose.yml example from https://docs.loraserver.io/install/docker/?

Yes,I use docker-compose.Before mosquitto_sub,do I have to do any configuration for it?

Sir,About the question,Could you give me a suggestion?
I did the test.My mosquitto run ok.

I think the Mosquitto port was not exposed. This fixed it for me:

Hi,
For config “Uplink data URL”,is it need a website?

a server write by yourself.