Docker Console Log

I am quite new to both Docker and Chirpstack, so I’m not sure whether this is a Docker question or a Chirpstack question. Hopefully someone here can help me regardless.

I’m running the Docker instance of Chirpstack. It works like a charm, but after a while the console in Docker seems to fill up and stop displaying new messages. Even though I know it’s working, I no longer have the benefit of seeing log entries scroll by. How can I fix this? Do I need to delete or archive some logs somewhere? If so, how?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Are you using the Docker Compose quickstart? If so, docker-compose logs -f should show you new logs as they appear. If they aren’t, it could be an indication that some services are not running, or a Docker problem.

Unfortunately you’re already at a different level from me. I’m sitting here staring at the following screen. Notice that despite the fact that it’s 7/15/2020, the log is stalled on 7/1/2020. How do I clear this screen and get it functioning again?

Thanks!

Yes, I’m using the Docker Compose quickstart. After figuring out how to use that command, I find it is certainly helpful, and may do everything I need. However, I’d still prefer to see the logs in the Docker console.

Thanks again!

Bump. This issue is outstanding for me. Any ideas?

I don’t know, but this looks more like a question to ask in the Docker channels as this might be a specific question related to the Docker console, not the way how ChirpStack outputs its logs.