Docker packet-multiplexer issue

I have an error with setting up chirpstack-packet-mutliplexer and docker.

I followed the directions here: GitHub - brocaar/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer: Forward Semtech packet-forwarder data to multiple servers.

I feel there is an error on the page where is given:

mkdir chirpstack-packet_multiplexer/config
touch chirpstack-packet_multiplexer/config/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer.toml

I think this was meant:

mkdir chirpstack-packet-multiplexer/config
touch chirpstack-packet-multiplexer/config/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer.toml

But when I start with docker-compose start I get the following message:

$ docker-compose start
Starting chirpstack-packet-multiplexer ... error

ERROR: for chirpstack-packet-multiplexer  Cannot start service chirpstack-packet-multiplexer: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error mounting "/home/<name>/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer/config/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer.toml" to rootfs at "/etc/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer.toml": mount /home/<name>/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer/config/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer.toml:/etc/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer.toml (via /proc/self/fd/6), flags: 0x5001: not a directory: unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type
ERROR: No containers to start

I am using the default docker compose file but cannot see what is going wrong.
Doe anyone have a direction (or solution)? thanks.

Did you run:

docker-compose up

?
This is what I get:

errol@m15:~/git/chirpstack-packet-multiplexer/d$ docker-compose up
Creating network "d_default" with the default driver
Creating d_chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_1 ... done
Attaching to d_chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_1
chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_1  | time="2022-12-27T18:24:24Z" level=info msg="starting ChirpStack Packet Multiplexer" docs="https://www.chirpstack.io/" version=3.1.0-2-ga35dfec
chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_1  | time="2022-12-27T18:24:24Z" level=info msg="starting listener" addr="0.0.0.0:1700"

Sorry but no. I get:

$ docker-compose up
Starting chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_1 ... done
Attaching to chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_1
chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_chirpstack-packet-multiplexer_1 exited with code 0