Docker save config gateway, devices, integration

Hi everyone,
at the end arrived a thing for what I was scared, without knowing how to backup configuration and now I’m looking for a solution:

For 3 months I ran chirpstack-docker on Windows 10 ( It is a server where it run only chirpstack docker) with no issues

Yesterday, with no manual maintenance at all, something stop working, gateway went offline. I stopped and restarted chirpstack-docker and some gateways went up but again offline, so now I have an unstable system and I don’t know the root cause.
What I kindly ask you is if you have a restore procedure that would be able to maintain setup gateways, devices and integration, I mean everything I see in my localhost:8080 and mqtt integration that worked perfectly before.
Below there is a picture of my docker containers, It is the basic chirpstack docker installation:

I’m looking for something that i can do by writing commands in the dos prompt, and maybe can help someone else that is newbie on docker, chirpstack setting,config files path, etc.

If I do as below I suppose I loose all the configurations:

1. docker-compose down
    -docker rm -f $(docker ps -a -q)
  2. docker volume rm $(docker volume ls -q)
  3. Restart with -docker-compose up -d

What could be a good procedure?

1. Save actual conf data of gateways/devices seen in default locahost:8080. What should I write in the prompt?
  2. Stop docker compose
  3. Delete containers and volume
  4. Restart

Thank you for any help
Paolo