Downlink missing sometimes (framecounter disabled)

Hi,

I would appreciate help with the following issue.

Description
Server not always generating a downlink message after receiving a confirmed uplink.

Background

• Versions
    chirpstack-application-server version : 3.13.0
    chirpstack-network-server version : 3.11.0
    chirpstack-gateway-bridge version : 3.9.2

• Framecounter has been disabled as I have read that the server may not issue downlinks for safety reasons if the framecounter does not match.

• ADR enabled

• Tested with different SF/DR

Snapshot

Any help is welcome!

1 Like

Anybody? Any ideas? The server itself seems to be OK. I was hitting some bottlenecks in the past with running it on a virtual machine 1 core 2GB. That does not seem the problem here, it’s now running on 2 cores 4GB, issue still persists.

1 Like

Hi, I have almost the same problem. About a week ago my tekelek sensors stopped working, because they didn’t get back the ack on confirmed up. The stack is running on a server cluster with no bottlenecks. The gateway is connected via ethernet on 1Gb/s LAN. It was running fine about 6 month. It stopped several days after update. Any ideas?

Hey @Kurt ,

Have you changed anything on your setup besides Chirpstack?

This problem is still happening. I will keep checking for updates and post a solution if it ever happens.

1 Like

Kurt - how did you even get the Tekelek’s into Chirpstack? We can’t get our 1 to get into Chirpstack. We have it set up for over the air join - can you share your settings to get it into Chirpstack and if you have any codec for it once it does send data?

I don’t think this question is related to missing downlinks. Please help keeping this forum organized :slight_smile: