I’ve just installed LoraServer, and downloaded the loraserver-certificates script to build the certificates.
That runs without any problem, but when I try to load them on the web interface (to create a network-server), I get this error:
Error tls: failed to find certificate PEM data in certificate input, but did find a private key; PEM inputs may have been switched (code: 2)
I’ve tried to re-create several times all the certificates, but no joy.
Anyone have seen the same problem?
I’ve even recreated again the entire server, just to be sure that I’m not doing something wrong. Is there any chance that there is a typo there on the instructions? Or should I go to buy a beer and try again after that?
Stop buying beers I’ve been able to reproduce the issue. Let me check!
Update: I’m able to reproduce this issue when starting from scratch. I think I might have introduced this typo after testing and just before committing. This will be fixed in 0.17.1 which I’ll release shortly. See:
That error usually appears at the appserver side when it is not able to connect to loraserver. You’d have to check the logs to be sure, but anything preventing loraserver from starting (another instance running, another program using that port, etc.) would result in this error.
Edit: I’ve just checked killing loraserver and didn’t get that error, so maybe I was misremembering. If you could show your logs that’d be great.
@brocaar you are right
These lines on the lora-app-server were commented out, so I’ve fixed that and now it’s working as expected!!! at least, I could create the network server with certificates!!!
Now I’m going to try the link from the Draguino 433mhz GW (one channel) that I’ve got, to the server. Also, I’ve got a RAK 433 Mhz gateway (with a Raspberry 3, full 8 channels), but I’m still looking at the frequencies that I should put on the configuration for that.
I’ll report back when I’ve got more info, but for now the certificate part is working great!!!
thanks a lot!