Example MIC for Lora 1.1

I am getting a “device-session error: device session does not exist or invalid fcnt or mic” when sending a ABP 1.1 uplink frame and wanted to validate my mic computation. Is there a sample MIC for an example device address, fcount, payload like 0x01020304, datarate and channel when using specific ABP keys for Lora 1.1 ? It will help folks who want to test out their code… Also in the error message, since it has three components, perhaps having something like “expecting 3+ fcnt and got 2” or “expecting 0120304 mic and got 05060708” etc will help figure out what is going wrong…Thanks.

Found https://github.com/brocaar/lorawan/blob/master/phypayload_test.go which has many test packets and it was very helpful. But now, even though I have verified that my mic matches the mic in the phypayload_test, I still am getting “device session does not exit or invalid fcnt or mic” error… I have disabled frame counter validation, and have added a device with the same devaddr. Any suggestions on what could be wrong ? I am using network_server.band as EU_863_870, frequency of 868.5, bandwidth of 125, spreading factor of 7, channel of 3 and data rate of 2…