FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections

FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections

I have 300+ sensor, and i just got err from my loraserver.

I don’t want to change my pgsql max_connections (default 100), can i do anything for it ?

Many Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know about your setup and other client connecting to the database. However in loraserver.toml (and lora-app-server.toml) you will find the following configuration in the postgresql section:

# Max open connections.
#
# This sets the max. number of open connections that are allowed in the
# PostgreSQL connection pool (0 = unlimited).
max_open_connections=0

# Max idle connections.
#
# This sets the max. number of idle connections in the PostgreSQL connection
# pool (0 = no idle connections are retained).
max_idle_connections=2
1 Like

Thanks you,brocaar.

I used docker to install loraserver,which does not show this configuration

and I’ve now added this configuration to try it out

Could you solved this issue @lan ?

At times it lets me log in to the portal and when I want to send a DL it kicks me and for a few hours I get the same message “remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections”.