Fetching resource list: undefined; Please wait

Hello,

I have got a problem with REST API, I’m sure to get the good JWT token, I tried both method, first with jwt.io and then with /api/internal/login, none works

Note that you can past a JWT token in the console (right top). To generate one, you could use the /api/internal/login endpoint (from the api console).

Note that when you just upgraded, the default admin user is admin:admin (user:pw)

It seems that the problem is located in JWT TOKEN field or action I did a screenshot of my web console, I recovered some errors;

I have in console.log “add key” + key after it’s dark…

I assume that the issue come from my lora-app-server or its configuration I don’t know, I need some help :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Hello,

so It’s not tricky for me to debug this problem however I progressed a little, maybe an expert could find the bug or the issue.

If I’m using the REST API with my terminal (debian bash shell) It works just I need to add Authorization Bearer in my request.

First I recover the token from the API with api/internal/login method directly from the UI or from the terminal both work:

root@Debian02:~# curl -X POST --header 'Content-Type: application/json' --header 'Accept: application/json' -k -d '{ "password": "PASSWORD", "username": "USERNAME" }' 'https://192.168.0.5:8080/api/internal/login'

Output ==> <MY_TOKEN>

and then if I use a GET method from my terminal with Authorization Bearer it works;

curl -X GET --header 'Accept: application/json' 'https://192.168.0.5:8080/api/applications/1' -k --header "Authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhdWQiOiJsb3JhLWFwcC1ZzXJ2ZXIiLCJleHAiOjE1MzMyNDc1MjAsImlzcyI6ImxvcmEtYXBwLXNlcnZlciIsIm5iZiI6MTUzMzE2MTEyCMwic3ViIjoidXNlciIsInVzZXJuYW1lIjoiYWRtaW4ifQ.yV0ehfN8X1AmmFRW_EN5dv3swCG8dFiI4UPx3RnYy4r"

Output ==> {"id":"1","name":"myHomeLab","description":"homeTest","organizationID":"1","serviceProfileID":"f2a511e0-d46d-4262-8c55-471728145f7a","payloadCodec":"CAYENNE_LPP","payloadEncoderScript":"","payloadDecoderScript":""}

On the other side if I used the same TOKEN with UI REST API I have got the snapshot issue posted above.
and I can’t use the REST API:

Response Body: {
“error”: “authentication failed: get token from context error: no authorization-data in metadata”,
“code”: 16
}

@brocaar or someone else do you have an idea?

Thank you for your help.

1 Like

So I’m back with this funky issue :wink: , which is not really an issue…

I 'm afraid to tell the truth :wink: from the beginning the API works well !

So if you are sure about your token either from api/internal/login or jwt.io that you entered in the right top input field and that you retrieving “fetching ressource list undefined; Please wait.” then you only need to refresh your web page before to use the API.

As simple as that, shame on me :slight_smile:

So to conclude everything works perfectly ( update it works only with firefox).

I want to specify that the problem persist with chrome and edge browser (in spite of global cleaning of cookies and so on) , it works only with firefox maybe someone met the same issue ?

Works perfectly fine with Firefox.

By the way do you how to schedule downlink messages using Restful JSON API

Hello,

it’s a mistake I forgot to close this topic everything work well and with all browser.

I had this isue because I hit the button enter just after wrote the jwt token…

For you question it depend on your class of your device, for example if you have class A device you can’t schedule anything go through lorawan specification.

Hello julien,

By the way I am using Class C device.
Like we can schedule and publish downlinks using MQTT. How can we schedule Multicast downlink messages at the loraserver side??
Please provide if you have any reference related to that or else commands which can be helpful.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Nothing to be ashamed of, it writes “Please wait” not “Please Refresh!” so someone should change that!

Yes, I’ve met the same exact issue. Works on Firefox if you refresh the page (even if nothing is saying to refresh it) and does not work on chrome.