Gateway Bridge on Cisco Gateway?

From the documentation (Cisco - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN<sup>®</sup> Network Server), it’s not clear to me if it’s possible to run the gateway-bridge on the Cisco gateway or not. Has anyone done this?

Specifically, there’s a paragraph in the middle of the documentation that says you must run the gateway-bridge on a different server, but looking at the downloads, there are files for the Cisco gateway.

Yes, it is possible. We are running the bridge on the cisco gateway directly.

@HofIoT Could you please share how you configured your gateway.

I installed the Gateway Bridge with the following commands:

packet-forwarder install pubkey flash:public.key
packet-forwarder install firmware flash:chirpstack-gateway-bridge_3.12.0_r1.cpkg

Do I configure the packet-forwarder to use the gateway bridge? I haven’t found any option to give the packet-forwarder a gateway id.
I tried configuring the common-packet-forwarder to forward to the IP of the LRR/LXC container, but after trying to enable the cpf with cpf enable I get the following error:

Cannot enable CPF because of LRR packet forwarder
Please remove LRR packet forwarder before enable CPF

First question, how can I disable the LRR packet forwarder? I couldn’t find anything regarding this in the documentation on the Cisco website.
Edit: Answer: I disabled the packet-forwarder by running #packet-forwarder uninstall firmware and #packet-forwarder uninstall pubkey.(I only ran the first command at firest). That allowed me to enable the common packet forwarder. But now I can’t install the gateway bridge…

Second, am I right in the assumption that if I disable the LRR packet forwarder this also disables the LXC container in which the gateway bridge is running?
Edit: Answer: this is not the case

TLDR; How can I configure the Cisco LoRaWAN Gateway to work with the Gateway Bridge installed on it?

I was able to configure LRR packet-forwarder by first enterning the container with request shell container-console. Editing the file /etc/chirpstack-gateway-bridge/chirpstack-gateway-bridge.toml with the chirpstack network server IP and /etc/lora-packet-forwarder/config.json the Gateway ID.
The problem now is that runnint the script /etc/init.d/lora-packet-forwarder start should execute this /tools/pkt_forwarder, but it doesn’t exist.