"get device-session error: object does not exist" after migrating device

I have a device - which has existed on a different NOC server in the past, which I am now switching to ChirpStack.

The uplink data is received in the gateway and received at the application server. However, but never makes it into the “application” - which has the correct DEVEUI + APPKey.

On the network server log I see the following:
Jun 03 21:20:21 chirp-stack-pn-1 chirpstack-network-server[9309]: time=“2020-06-03T21:20:21Z” level=error msg=“uplink: processing uplink frame error” ctx_id=f2d483e7-155f-49fd-b972-a0504cbf92dd error=“get device-session error: object does not exist”

And in the Postgres database I can see the following:

chirpstack_ns_ns=> select * from device_activation;
id | created_at | dev_eui | join_eui | dev_addr | f_nwk_s_int_key | s_nwk_s_int_key | nwk_s_enc_key | dev_nonce | join_req_type
----±-----------±--------±---------±---------±----------------±----------------±--------------±----------±--------------
(0 rows)

My question: if I have the session key (which I do), how can I add it into the ChirpStack system? I don’t want to rejoin this device to the ChirpStack system, as I risk needing to restart the device. I cannot restart it due to its current location - which is inaccessible.

Thanks for your help

without join the device to the new server you can’t serve it.
but you can turn your device profile to ABP copy the session keys from old one
and trun back device profile to OTAA.

Hello, did you solve this issue ?

I have the same problem, but i do not know what is the device.

How can i know what device is about?

chirpstack-network-server[43646]: time=“2021-02-18T22:45:38Z” level=error msg=“uplink: processing uplink frame error” ctx_id=9c2f21c1-dcb4-4d57-9ccd-def26a881990 error=“get device-session error: object does not exist”