How to retrieve PlainFineTimestamp / iBTS

Hi All,

I have some Kerlink iBTs connected successfully on the Chirstack LoRaWAN network.
These gateways have the FineTimestamp capability, and I have already been able to log on the gateway itself the PlainFineTimestamp.
Some of my previous topics giving more details are
here : Gateway compatibility
here : Supported gateways? <= how to log decrypted finetimestamp on iBTS

According to https://github.com/brocaar/chirpstack-api/blob/master/protobuf/gw/gw.proto, (line 213) there is a PlainFineTimestamp data value that I whant to get on the mqtt messages, but up to now, I am unable to get it.

I wonder if :

• it is possiblet to get it somewhere in the messages ?
  • this message is only set to LoRaCloud ?

Note that AES keys and FPGA id values are provided when the gateway is created.

Thanks,

Nop Microwave.

You can configure these values at the gateway configuration in the web-interface, after which the NS will start decrypting the fine-timestamp.

Hi brocaar,

This is something that I have already done, and validated a lot of time. Both FPGA id and AES keys are set in the web-interface.
The output Application-server log message in the web-application always return fpga id to null and fineTimestampType to “Encrypted” (cf Supported gateways?).

Finally, is it possible to add fineTimetamps values to the application MQTT message ?
In fact, I am working on a propretary localisation system (such as the semtech Cloud service), and I really need these values for my localisation algorithm.

Thanks,

Nop