I think I'm missing something here - Gateway Profiles & enabled channels

Morning all,

I’ve had devices going out of band recently causing issues with receiving data and now it’s gotten completely out of hand. I’m looking at my config and wondering if I’ve missed something here. I’m in the AU915 region and using 1.0.3A: Read the docs, uplink channels numbered 0-71, I want server listening on all of them so in the enabled channels I dutifully type 0,1,2,3…71. Was this not the right thing to do? I haven’t been able to find anything to clarify.

fingers crossed someone can point me in the right direction.

Side-note: In the next major versions, the gateway-profiles will be removed (the gateway re-configuration will not be removed).

Please note that the gateway-profile ONLY works if you are using a gateway with Concentratord daemon. In any other case, the gw profile config will be ignored. The only purpose is to (re) configure the gateway. This configuration MUST align with the enabled uplink channels or extra uplink channels in the chirpstack-network-server.toml file.

Read the docs, uplink channels numbered 0-71, I want server listening on all of them so in the enabled channels I dutifully type 0,1,2,3…71. Was this not the right thing to do? I haven’t been able to find anything to clarify.

Please note, most gateways do not support the full set of channels. Most SX1301/2/3 gateways can listen on 8 multi-SF and one single-SF LoRa channel. Please check your gateway capabilities first.