I hope everyone is healthy
I am currently trying to install the architecture on different machines in order to emulate a real infrastructure, and I am trying, for now, to simulate devices using iegomez’s LoRa Device Simulator. Here are the machines I have:
- lora-ns with chirpstack’s network server installed on it.
- lora-as with chirpstack’s application server installed on it.
- lora-gw with chirpstack’s gateway bridge installed on it.
For now, I have been able to easily add the Network Server to the Application Server, but when it comes to adding a gateway, I do not see how to do it.
I have a few questions about the configuration:
- Which MQTT server should I configure on each machine?
For now, I have tried to tell the gateway bridge to connect to the MQTT server of the Network Server. The Network Server is working on its local MQTT server, and the Application Server… Well… I’m not sure.
- How is the Gateway Bridge aware of which Network Server it should talk to, and how does it find it?
I’ve been stuck on this for a few days now, and would love some help
Thank you very much and be safe!