Is Docker Installation in Chirpstack sufficient for professional use? Is it possible to obtain meter and sensor data virtually?

Greetings everyone. I have 2 questions. I hope I’m in the right part of the forum for my question. We are thinking of using ChirpStack, which we are currently testing, for professional purposes in the near future. We’re pretty new to ChirpStack as well.

• We installed the system in Docker environment. We added the Dragino dlos8 gateway. Next, we will take the meter and sensor data and focus on the integration and application development we deem necessary. .Only when I read a few parts on the forum, something struck me. The first of my questions is
  • Does installing ChirpStack with Docker infrastructure meet all requirements in terms of software? (Or is it for testing, docker structure is used.) Otherwise, what should the installation steps be for professional use? (I’m not asking about the gateway and node parts. I’m just asking about the software parts for professional use.)

• My second question is this. I said that we will collect remote meter reading and sensor data in ChirpStack, which we have installed and run. However, in order to speed up the work of programmers, we want to obtain this data virtually at this stage and send it to our ChirpStack. Thus, we want our developers working with ChirpStack to focus on the applications and integrations we have developed in the first place. (In order not to wait for the electronic parts and not waste time.) Is there an infrastructure, app, etc., where we can get the virtual lorawan data we want like this?

Thanks to all friends who made things easier and changed the balance with such a software.

Hello,

We have been using ChirpStack in Docker environment for a year now. It has been running without any problem, with seven gateways and more than seventy sensors.

Regards,

1 Like