Json objects for FSK downlink

Hi

I’m trying to send bulk FSK downlink messages to a node via gateway but I don’t know the json names of the FSK properties (eg. datarate, freq.deviation, etc).

For LoRa bulk downlink I can send data and it works:

{“token”:1,“downlinkID”:“XXXX”,“items”:[{“phyPayload”:“yyyyyy”,“txInfo”:{“gatewayID”:null,“frequency”:869525000,“power”:27,“modulation”:“LORA”,“loRaModulationInfo”:{“bandwidth”:125,“spreadingFactor”:12,“codeRate”:“4/5”,“polarizationInversion”:true},“board”:0,“antenna”:0,“timing”:“IMMEDIATELY”,“immediatelyTimingInfo”:{}}}],“gatewayID”:“zzzzz”}

But don’t know the loRaModulationInfo array equivalent for FSK nor the properties.

Also I checked the API source code (https://github.com/brocaar/chirpstack-api/blob/master/protobuf/gw/gw.proto) and it seems there are no names for the FSK json???

oneof modulation_info {
    // LoRa modulation information.
    LoRaModulationInfo lora_modulation_info = 8 [json_name = "loRaModulationInfo"];

// FSK modulation information.
    FSKModulationInfo fsk_modulation_info = 9;
}

I would appreciate any help on this.
Thanks,
Antonio

Hi,

just found the solution with some try&error and some guessing on the API docs!

{“token”:1,“downlinkID”:"/6fwQWeFSMamBs5wpCvi+A==",“items”:[{“phyPayload”:“YLQqlACAdQAB+o/1G4Q=”,“txInfo”:{“gatewayID”:null,“frequency”:868800000,“power”:27,“modulation”:“FSK”,“fsk_modulation_info”:{“datarate”:50000,“frequency_deviation”:25000},“board”:0,“antenna”:0,“timing”:“IMMEDIATELY”,“immediatelyTimingInfo”:{}}}],“gatewayID”:“oHPAAAEBgAg=”}