Keyserver error on gateway bridge install

I am attempting to install the gateway bridge on a Raspberry Pi with Raspian using the documentation located within the chirpstack site:
gateway-bridge/install/debian/

When attempting to activate the repository per the instructions I receive an error and cannot proceed further.

Output of the two commands
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 1CE2AFD36DBCCA00*

gpg: keyserver receive failed: Server indicated a failure

sudo apt update*

E: The repository ’ xxxxxxxxxx/packages/3.x/deb stable InRelease’ is not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can’t be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

In searching for solutions, I noted a prior exchange in the forum suggests this was an issue with the key server.
unable-to-locate-package-chipstack-gateway-bridge-key-expired/7044

Any guidance to correct or work around to perform the installation is appreciated. thanks in advance.

I edited links since i am a new user

use command below, instead.
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 0x1CE2AFD36DBCCA00

Appreciate the reply, unfortunately still received the error…

Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.XQ5s86hUms/gpg.1.sh --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 0x1CE2AFD36DBCCA00
gpg: keyserver receive failed: Server indicated a failure

Are your gateway behind firewall ?
try to use port 80 (add in the keyserver url)
try to use different name server in resolve.conf ( i.e. 8.8.8.8)

Looks like the router had some firewall in place impeding the communciation. I changed to a ‘less secure’ hotspot, and was able to successfully proceed.

I appreciate the feedback and assistance.