Lorawan gateway inheritance on Raspberry Pi CM4

It’s like this.
I deployed the chipstack platform using Docker Compose in the early stages. Currently running well.
My Raspberry Pi plays the role of a gateway.
The current version being used is “lora_pkt_fwd” Version: 2.1.0;
Because it supports SX1302

And through “global_conf. json”

"Server-address": "xxx. xx. xx. xx",
"Serv_port_up": 1700,
"Serv_port_down": 1700,

I am happy to forward the data to the chipstack.

But later on, I found out that the version 2.1.0 of lora_pkt_fwd was too outdated. Want to update. So I found it

Introduction - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation

Lora-net/packet_forwarder: A LoRa packet forwarder is a program running on the host of a LoRa gateway that forwards RF packets receive by the concentrator to a server through a IP/UDP link, and emits RF packets that are sent by the server. (github.com)

Its latest version is 4.0.1 and I have successfully compiled it. But unfortunately, the prompt he gave me seems to not support SX1302

chirpstack-concentratord-sx1302
Downloads - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation

Introduction - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation

My understanding now is that
Raspberry pie can be made through chipstack concentratord-sx1302
Can I forward it directly to my MQTT platform with chirpstack mqtt forwarder?
Unfortunately, they seem unable to work
But I found that using lora_pkt_fwd and chirpstack mqtt forwarder works. I’m a bit confused

It is the SX1301 packet-forwarder, and it indeed does not support the SX1302/3.

Raspberry pie can be made through chipstack concentratord-sx1302
Can I forward it directly to my MQTT platform with chirpstack mqtt forwarder?

Yes, you can. The easiest way is to use the ChirpStack Gateway OS (Base) image (it also works on a CM4 module):

https://www.chirpstack.io/docs/chirpstack-gateway-os/install/raspberry-pi.html

Oh. Thank you for answering my confusion. Then I will continue to use version 2.1.0.
For the OS operating system, I am not inclined towards ChirpStack Gateway OS (Base) because there are other environments and businesses on my system.
But can you tell me which two programs I want to install on Raspberry Pi and send them directly to my EMQX service? And without going through the chipstack concentrator.

Then I have another question. My other topic seems to have not been approved and involves MQTT inheritance.

After setting up the CA certificate document and clicking on MQTT inheritance on the web page to obtain the certificate, I don’t know what to do next.

Does it mean that the certificate obtained is intended to be used in conjunction with chirpstack mqtt forwarder? Downloads - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation

You are looking at the Application MQTT integration. These certificates must (if the MQTT broker is correctly configured) be used by MQTT clients wishing to receive the data of the devices under this application.

See also: Mosquitto TLS configuration - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation

Oh, I roughly understand what you mean.
MQTT inheritance is verified through certificate authentication, rather than account password authentication.
The MQTT client on the other end must be verified with a certificate issued by chirpstack in order to pass.
I thought it was configuring the address of the EMQX platform from this web and publishing forwarding.